FetalDNA Total Screen
This screening goes to investigate all that is now possible to research on fetal and maternal genetics without resorting to invasive tests.
The Total Screen FetalDNA is also designed to be used by a population definable as low risk, i.e. not affected by any pathological condition, for the early exclusion of the most common pathologies.
The test can be used as early screening even in cases of familiarity with genetic disorders (e.g. cystic fibrosis, beta-thalassemia).
It consists of 8 genetic research profiles:
- The Karyotype Plus FetalDNA
- An extensive panel of monogenic diseases (from cystic fibrosis to dwarfism)
- Maternal Cystic Fibrosis
- The all-new genetic screening of mutations that predispose the mother to give birth before time (preterm birth).
- The presence of the most important maternal infectous diseases.
- Diagnosis of maternal spinal muscolar atrophy.
- Maternal Hereditary Hypercoagulability (Thrombophilia).
- Preeclampsia risk